Feed The City Plano
Prior to the Event
Head over to the store and pick up the product. Remember, the more product that is brought… The more meals we will make.
Bringing a group?
Please let everyone in the group know the list of items of what to bring.
Here’s what to bring:
We request that each person attending brings some product. You can bring any of the items in any combination, but this is what we recommend...
• Peanut Butter: Bring 2 or 3 jars
• Jelly: It doesn't matter the flavor; bring the same amount of jelly as you brough peanut butter
• Bread: Try to find a loaf that has 20 slices (not including the ends); Btw we definitely prefer wheat
• 1 bag of Halos, Cuties or tangerines
• 1-2 bags of chips (not the individual bags)
• 100 count of Sandwich Bags (make sure they zip)
PLEASE TRY TO BRING AN EQUAL AMOUNT OF PEANUT BUTTER, JELLY & BREAD. Example: If you bring 4 jars of jelly, bring 4 jars of peanut butter.
Who Can Attend?
Remember, anyone can attend our events. We make this a fun atmosphere for all ages. Remember, you are responsible for anyone under 18y/o that is in your group.
2019 Dates & Times
This event is always 8:30 AM - 10:30 AM unless stated otherwise near the date below. Please arrive between 8:30 AM and 8:50 AM. We will begin PROMPTLY at 9:00 am.
Grace Outreach Center
5000 W Parker Rd.
Plano, TX 75093